A new update is available for our loot / text adventure game, Godsblade!
Version 1.1.2 focuses on some QoL updates and adding value to the higher difficulty levels introduced in the 1.1 update.
Patch notes are below:
- Weapon levels from mob drops will now scale in higher difficulties:
Normal: Level 1
Hard: Level 10
Bloodthirsty: Level 35
Inferno: Level 60
Abyssal: Level 100
- Removed images from Location descriptions
- Made the option to “Return to Central Ops” (where the vendors are) always available in the Actions block
- Exotic weapon Supermassive A*’s perk “Gravity Wave” damage increased from 2,500 to 3,600
- The cost of Deidra and Vashelia’s wares will now color code to red or green depending if you have enough items
- Fixed bug with the “Starting on the right foot” challenge continuously popped as unlocking
- Fixed a display bug with the “Starting on the right foot” reward not displaying correctly in the Challenges list
- Changelog is now in text format again
I hope you enjoy this update. I have plans to work on additional updates in the near future. Some things on the drawing board (and certainly due to change) are:
- Changes to how armor works
- Navigation changes
- New gameplay modes
As always, your feedback is welcome!